Nike running shoes are some of the most technologically advanced running shoes in the market today. Here are two models that you might be interested in.
Vomero+ 5 (MSRP $130) – Core runners looking for premium comfort and plush, responsive cushioning. Refined to offer an enhanced fit and smoother ride, all in a light weight package.
The shoe has a better ride with…
1. Dynamic cuboid support features softer density foam for a naturally smooth, efficient ride.
2. Extended Duralon blown rubber through forefoot enhances cushioning.
The shoe has a better fit with…
1. New zonal CPU midfoot saddle for adaptable lockdown.
2. No sew overlays through forefoot provide a snug, secure and seam free fit for support without any irritation.
3. Women’s medial arch support trap and forefoot Dynamic Fit Window.
4. Gender specific fit: Women’s QE-17 last and Men’s QMR-2 last with gender radiused crash pads.
Free Run+ (MSRP $85) – For core and competitive runners who want the strengthening and natural gait management benefits associated with barefoot training, but also need the cushioning, traction and underfoot protection of a standard running shoe.
The shoe is new and improved with…
1. Blended elements from the Nike Free 5.0 and Nike Free 3.0 with key improvements in the areas that matter most to runners.
2. More flexible sole and “Free-like” than Nike Free 5.0, yet more supportive and cushioned than Nike Free 3.0
3. New “center of pressure” heel design uses geometry to enhance cushioning at contact with no compromise to flexibility or transition
4. Nike+ ready so you can track your speed and distance.